Please feel free to call and schedule a tour and talk to one of our staff about your specific project and needs. As every project is unique, we would love to hear about your project and vision.
Official hours of operation are from 10am to 10pm. Any work outside of these hours, IF accepted, is considered overtime and will be billed at time-and-a-half.
WW ask for a minimum of one-week advance notice on studio bookings, and booking of new sessions will be subject to the studio’s availability. Rushed booking is available for an additional fee ($50 for sessions under 4 hours, $100 for over 4 hours), and is also subject to availability.
A pre-production meeting is required before booking a new project, to ensure that everyone is well prepared and that there is an understanding of the needs and expectations of both the client and the studio. This meeting is preferred to be in person, but accommodations can be made if that is absolutely not possible.
To secure a booking:
- WW requires a minimum deposit of 50% of the estimated total.
- No new session will be booked without a deposit.
- This deposit will be credited towards the services you receive.
- This deposit is refundable if the session is cancelled or rescheduled a minimum of one week prior to the scheduled start time.
- Cancellations with 72+ hours notice receive studio credit.
- Cancellations inside 72- hours of session will forfeit deposit (50% of the time lost).
- Any session cancelled within 24 Hours will be billed in full.
- All services are payable when rendered.
- No masters, drives, or data can be released without payment in full.
- In the case of a cancellation, WW will make every effort to re-book the time and if possible will not charge the client(s) the cancellation fees.
- WW reserves the right to refuse service to clients based on the subjective discretion of the staff.
Billing for sessions starts ON TIME. Be properly prepared by planning on arriving 15 minutes early, or call ahead to potentially arrive earlier. Billing for studio time begins promptly at the scheduled time, regardless if the client is present. Time is billed in 1/4-hour increments.
All setup time will be billed as regular studio time. This includes: load-in and instrument setup, microphone placement, level setting, client data preparation, Back-Ups and CD burning, etc. Studio time assumes normal breaks for engineers for coffee, lavatory, and other brief items as well as 45 minutes for meals every 5 hours.
Lockout sessions are based on 10 hours per day. Additional studio time will be charged during lockout sessions if the recording time exceeds 10 hours.
All mixes, CD-R’s, Hard Drives, Master Tapes, etc. shall remain the property of WW until all invoices are paid in full.
Payment for services rendered is due in full at the time of service. We welcome pre-payment for the session.
Payments can be made in person in cash, credit card (additional 3% fee) or PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks are only accepted for deposits on sessions, and the booking will only be confirmed once the check has cleared.
- $125 / Piano
- Paid in advance
- If client doesn’t request the tuning, the studio is not responsible for piano results.
Terms for Video Shooting
If you are booking the studio for a video shoot, you need to add information about the studio and credit us in the video description. That information should be as follows:
- Recorded at WhiteWater Studios, NYC
- Engineered by…
We will charge a 1:30 "One Hour and Thirty Minutes" for Studio Cleanup and Organization.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Food and Drink is allowed in the Lounge ONLY.
- Don’t leave your trash around. Place your unwanted trash in the trashcans provided.
- Please be respectful to the other studios and keep noise to a minimum in all public spaces.
By booking with us, you agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Please read in full.